Today as I was looking at some Christian artwork, I came across a picture created by Yongsung Kim (click here to learn about the artist.) As I viewed the picture, the story of Peter attempting to walk on water (Matthew 14:22-33) came into my mind. Then I began to consider the many times I have needed Jesus to reach into the water and pull me up in life. View this picture and share your thoughts.
1. What do you notice about Jesus?
2. When you see Jesus’s hand, what thoughts come to mind?
3. When have you needed Jesus to reach into the water for you?
4. What led you to need Jesus’s saving act?
5. How did you respond to Jesus?